Tuesday 15 November 2011

Whats in the name

Frankly I was thinking of some funky name for my blog... did some permutation combinations ... googled a bit... but then some thing within me said "STOP" ... the title must represent myself in someway..so no plagiarism.... OK ..how about "consultant" (free advices anytime), "Radome, Rudder"(after my aircraft love), Geography??...something .ehmmm..why not Penumbra??? I just love this word..the way it sounds..and ofcourse it was part of my Geography curriculum...my favourite subject alongwith History. And most importantly ... it reminds me of my father ..my Dada. He taught me Geography.

So Penumbra it is .... Dictionary defines it as " A partial shadow, as in an eclipse, between regions of complete shadow and complete illumination"

Isnt it the state in which we all are most of the time?? Neither in totally dark .. nor totally illuminated?

Anyways I would keep it simple. Welcome to the GREY AREA !

No comments:

Post a Comment